Monday 4 April 2011

When, will I, will I be famous

Busy couple of days... Liz and lou arrived yesterday in Bangkok so we hit khoa San rd and got on the bucket express... We were absolutely wrecked and Liz decided that we should get a street massage at circa 3am. After about 5 minutes she suddenly jumped out of the seat whilst some manly old Thai woman was rubbing her head as she felt worse for wear. I ha to then sir there on my own for a bloody hour whilst a woman rubbed oil into my disgusting feet, it would've been quite awkward if I wasn't so smashed. Liz has been suffering today and she looked meek at best, I think you need a few days to adjust to samsong whiskey... We flew in to ho chi Minh city in nam this afternoon and had a wander around. Sat outside a bar a woman approached us and asked if I want to be in a Lipton iced tea advert tomorrow morning. She had me at advert but then added that I'd ge paid 50 bucks, so tomorrow I'm up at 6.15am to go and film, absolute bonus! So the girls are going to head off and go to some shit museum whilst I get my second major television break (I think she probably recognised me from soccer am like)... Laura ha now also arrived but unfortunately due to work commitments I'm having an early one, then day after heading out to get amongst the foxholes and Vietnam war tunnels, claustrophobia ahoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment