Friday 25 March 2011

Back in fookin Bangkok

Okay, back in ruddy Bangkok to try and get me some root canal surgery and a medical opinion on my shitbag ankle. It has been 3 months since I was able to eat or drink with the right side of my mouth and I'm beginning to get the impression that something may be wrong. I arrived last night at about 10pm after a lovely 14hr bus journey. I lost feeling in my legs after 2hrs but on the plus side I had a lovely 1hr opportunity to stand up in an uncovered queue waiting to get into Thailand... So today I have wandered the streets of Bangkok trying to find a dentist that doesn't look like they have wooden dentistry tools and maybe even sterilises what they do have... Not found a medical centre with any hint of credentials, so heading to the Bangkok Christian hospital tomorrow, what a treat this past couple of days has been, for once there are no smug undertones to be found! Hopefully I'll be able to get the hell out of here and head to chiang mai tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment