Saturday 5 March 2011

Injured for a change

Yep so last night I picked up the obligitory injury. No idea how it happened or at what point it happened but woke up this morning with a tidy little sprained ankle.

My iphone has also stopped working today, it randomly turned off so I'm hoping that it will be a temporary glitch. Last night I ate a scorpion from a street stall, tasted like shit and not looking forward to crapping it out.

Mmmm yummy
I think we're going to some market that only sells stolen goods later so i'll either get robbed or pick up a new iphone.... Going to watch the arsenal game with all of the Israelis later, teach them a thing or two about football, then off to Cambodia at 6am tomorrow, so again, the correspondence may slow down again... Laters gays

No comments:

Post a Comment